- Multi-pattern: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Bidirectional
- Audio Interface
The Samson G-Track Pro is an all-in-one, large-diaphragm USB microphone equipped with an audio interface, a 1/4" instrument input, and an onboard mixer, which let you record the mic and instrument signals at the same time. Ideal for studio or on-the-road use, it connects to any Mac or Windows computer to provide musicians, podcasters, and gamers with detailed, high-quality sound at resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz for streaming or recording audio.
Ideal For Studio Or On-The-Road Use
Capture the Details
Dual 1" condenser microphone capsules capture every nuance of your voice with precise, crystal-clear detail. Offering three selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional), G-Track Pro provides the flexibility for any project.
Interface the Music
Connect an instrument or line level device via the onboard 1/4" input. Record a guitar direct, add more channels with a submixer, or insert audio drops from a mobile device.
Be In Control
A fully-loaded mixer with independent level controls for the microphone and audio input allow you to quickly adjust your settings and optimize your mix. Select between mono (mix both audio channels) or 2-Track recordings, and quickly silence the signal with the large Mute button.
The 1/8" stereo output and powerful headphone amplifier provide high-quality audio for headphones or studio monitors. A monitor switch allows you to enable zero-latency direct monitoring from the inputs, or turn it off to hear only the audio back from the computer.
G-Track Pro Features
- 24-bit Broadcast quality audio to your Mac, PC or Chromebook
- Dual 1" condenser capsules
- Three selectable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional
- 1/4" Instrument input for connecting guitars or line level devices
- 1/8" Headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- Front panel mixer with microphone level, instrument level and headphone volume controls
- Zinc die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grille and integrated desktop base