Accidental Damage Protection Plan for Small Electronic Devices
Protecting Your Investment
Technology is an investment, and investments need protection. We can help you protect your investment beyond manufacturer warranty limitations and long after manufacturer warranties expire. Good planning now can save you money on a costly repair or replacement down the road. Protection plans are a smart way to protect your device and your investment because unexpected problems and accidents do happen.
- Coverage begins on the date of purchase
- Priority repair or replacement with expedited service at Micro Center
- Coverage for failures resulting from normal operating conditions
- Protection from accidental mishaps such as drops, spills, and cracks
- No deductibles, hidden charges, or out of pocket costs
- Coverage when your connected surge protector fails
- Program is fully insured for your protection
- Coverage is transferable if resold or given as a gift
- Nationwide service network
- No lemon guarantee
Our Protection Plans make everything simple! If you need service, simply bring your covered product in to any Micro Center location to allow us to diagnose the problem. Many problems can be resolved at that time, or priority service can be scheduled if necessary. If you have questions about your plan or need additional support, you can contact one of our knowledgeable Customer Support Representatives who will be happy to assist you.
Coverage For The Unexpected
Micro Center Accidental Damage-Handling Protection Plan*
This plan has the best coverage available. You have the added benefit of Accidental Damage Protection or Extended Service for unexpected breakage or damage…including failures resulting from normal operating conditions and handling, liquid spills, drops, and bumps.
More Protection Plans
If this plan doesn't sound like exactly what you need, don't worry! We have a full selection of protection plans available at the store. A Sales Associate will be happy to assist you in determining which plan is the best fit for you.