Tier 5: Custom Hard Tube Liquid Cooling
It’s time to create your masterpiece. Every Tier 5 is different and built to exceed your expectations. No two builds are alike with our custom, hand bent, hard tubing service. Tier 5 builds include up to two water blocks and a single reservoir. This level is best suited for enthusiast gamers or anyone who wants to build a high performance machine with the looks to match.
Tier 5 Components
- Graphics card
- SSD or hard disk drive
- Power supply unit
- Custom water cooling compatible case
- Windows Operating System
- Hardware drivers
- Water block(s)
- Hard tubing
- Tubing fittings
- Radiator(s) and fans
- Coolant reservoir
Tier 5 also covers the installation of these optional components: additional video card, additional fans, additional drives, WiFi cards, video capture cards.
- The technician will advise on a pick up date when dropping off your equipment
- Free consultation and help selecting compatible components
- Built by a dedicated, highly qualified Build Technician
- POST Test to confirm function
- 90-day warranty on parts and labor - longer warranties available
- No extra charge for specific cable routing, radiator or fan placement, coolant tube routing and placement, and RGB wiring
- Extensive leak testing
- First annual water cooling flush included free in one year - a $99 value
Replacement parts and coolant sold separately.
Maintenance and Upgrades
- Installation of additional water cooling components SKU 942367
- Water cooling flush SKU 962803
We will drain the coolant, flush it with a cleaning solution, and refill with new coolant. This service is recommended annually. Replacement parts and coolant sold separately.
- Advanced water cooling flush SKU 962829
For systems that have not been flushed regularly. We will drain the coolant, flush it with a cleaning solution, disassemble and physically clean components that can be accessed internally, install any replacement cooling components that are unable to be cleaned, and refill with new coolant. Replacement parts and coolant sold separately.