Using the WBOptimize utility to increase available storage space
Description: This article will show you how to run WBOptimize.exe - a utility designed by WinBook to free up additional storage space on the WinBook TW100, TW700, and TW800 series tablets.
NOTE: Tablets purchased after December 2014 do not need this update as it has already been installed.
- Make sure that no other programs are open or running then double-click to run WBOptimize. In this example, WBOptimize is located on the Desktop.
- Read the explanation of the process that comes up on the screen and then click Yes when you are ready to proceed.
- Once completed you will get a prompt to restart the system - click OK.
- Once the reboot is complete, check the available disk space you will notice an increase of available space.
- If you were to run the program a second time, you will get a message stating that it has already been run and cannot be run again. You will not damage the system by attempting to run it again, just a warning letting you know that it has already been run.
Important: WBOptimize is intended only for tablet computers. Do not run this program on a Desktop or Laptop Computer.
To request the WBOptimize utility Please email Technical Support here.