How to fix a Monitor with a Yellow Tint
Description: This article will show you how to remove a yellow tint from a monitor.
- Open the Control Panel.
- In the top left corner of Control Panel, type Color Management. In the list of results click Color Management.
- In the device drop down menu, choose the monitor that has the yellow tint.
- Check Use my settings for this device box. Click Add.
- Choose sRGB Virtual Device Model Profile, then click OK.
- Left click on the new profile you just added then click Set as Default Profile.