How to change the Admin Password on the Tenda N301 Wireless Router
Description: This article will show how to change the administrator password for a Tenda N301 wireless router. This is the password used to access all settings of the router.
- Open a web browser, type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar, and then press Enter.
- Enter the current password for the router (the default password is admin) and then click OK.
- Click Advanced to access the advanced router settings.
- Click Tools at the top menu bar.
- Click Change Password located along the left side.
- Enter the current password in the Old Password box, then enter the new password into both the New Password and Confirm New Password boxes. Finally, click OK.
- Click OK on the popup message, confirming the password change. The administrator password for the router has been successfully changed.