How to connect an iPad to an Android via Bluetooth Tethering
Description: Use an Android's Bluetooth tethering ability to give internet access to an iPad.
- On an Android powered phone, enter the Tethering and Hotspot Menu.
- Select the option to enable Bluetooth Tethering.
- Enable Bluetooth on the phone.
- In the Bluetooth menu, make the phone discoverable by tapping the top message.
- On the iPad, turn the Bluetooth on in Settings.
- When the phone appears on the list of devices, Tap to connect.
- Once connected, there will be a tethering icon in the top left of the screen.
- The iPad now has internet access through the phones mobile data connection.