Micro Center Gift Cards - Terms and Conditions
Micro Center periodically offers discounted Gift Cards to our in-store customers. Each of our four Gift Card denominations can be purchased for use in-store for any of the categories listed below.*
Micro Center Gift Card Categories
- Cameras: DSLRs, 360, Action, Dash, Point & Shoot and Camcorders
- Drones (Name-brand & Refurbished)
Micro Center Sales Associates will be glad to assist in identifying which specific product can be purchased with Gift Cards.
Micro Center Gift Card Specifics
- The Card is not a credit card.
- The Card has no expiration date and no fees.
- The Card is transferable.
- The Card will be mailed to you via FedEx Standard.
- The Card is redeemable exclusively in-store.
Micro Center Gift Card / Details of Use
- Micro Center Gift Cards may be purchased for 10% off face value; there is a $10,000 limit per person on any one day. They are redeemable at full value when an applicable product is purchased. The eligible categories and products within those categories are identified and promoted on microcenter.com.
- Gift Cards are applied toward payment for the product.
- Tax on items purchase with a Gift Card is based on the selected item’s list price before any savings.
- Gift Cards are not refundable or redeemable for cash, except where required by law.
- Gift Cards are not reloadable.
- If a Gift Card is lost or stolen or otherwise returned, any refund issued will be equal to the percentage paid of the remaining balance.
- Micro Center is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen or destroyed or used without permission.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards may be replaced up to the extent of the remaining card balance with valid proof of purchase.
- Micro Center Gift Cards cannot be used online.