Evil Mad Science Relay Shield Kit for Arduino
- Board Type: Arduino Uno; Arduino Uno Compatible
- Components: Project Kits
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Sensor Features: Switching Voltage: 24V DC or 40V AC; Switching Current: Up to 10A; Contact Form: SPDT
- What's in the Box: The Evil Mad Scientist Simple Relay Shield is an Arduino add-on that lets you use your Arduino (or shield-compatible clone, such as the Diavolino) to control a single electromechanical relay, for switching loads of up to 24 V DC or 40 V AC, at up to 5 A of current. The relay is an "SPDT" type, meaning that it can be used either as a normally-open or normally-closed relay, so that you can choose to either switch on or switch off your load when the output signal from your Arduino is high. When operated as a normally-open relay, it is capable of handling loads up to 10A. The relay is powered directly from the 5V power supplied by your Arduino board, and is compatible with the vast majority of shield-compatible Arduino and Arduino-compatible boards, which operate at 5V.
Protect and Support Info about service plan
Circuit Board, Omron Relay, Stacking Header, 3-Position screw terminal block, Relay drive transistor, Flyback and isolation Schottky diodes, LED
Arduino Uno Compatible
Switching Current: Up to 10A
Contact Form: SPDT
- Main Website: http://shop.evilmadscientist.com/
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Support Phone #: 408.462.1064
Micro Center Return Policy:
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
Accelerate Your Returns with Micro Center's Online Return Check-in!
General Return Policy
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton / UPC, and all packaging / accessories / materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
All Digital Download sales are final and are not eligible for return or refund under the Micro Center Return Policy.
Using the software may require the use of a computer or other device that must meet minimum system requirements. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the system requirements before making your purchase. Software system requirements are typically found on the Product information specification page.
Micro Center is happy to honor its customary 30-day return policy for Aerial Drone returns due to product defect or customer dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
As of December 21, 2015 all drones, regardless of purchase date, between 0.55 lb (8.82 oz, 250 g, 0.25 kg) and 55 lb take-off weight are required by the FAA to be registered for outdoor use. Details regarding registration can be found at: https://www.faa.gov/uas/getting_started/
Wireless Phones & Devices
Wireless Phones are not eligible for return. (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
Micro Center Support:
Walk-in Tech Support
As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with things like:
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Wireless and wired networking
- Software configuration
- Tips and tricks
Support for Micro Center purchases
If you need help with products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps using the online chat button below, or visit our Tech Support page for additional options and helpful information.
Chat with Tech Support
Tech Support Hours
- Monday - Friday 9 am to 12 midnight
- Saturday 10 am to 12 midnight
- Sunday 11 am to 9 pm
- Eastern Time
- * excluding posted holiday hours
Free assistance is available for the first 60 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
Ask your Support Technician about additional options available through our exclusive Priority Care Program.
Tech Support accepts the following credit cards: VISA; MasterCard; Discover; American Express
- Main Website:
- Support Email:
Micro Center Community
Evil Mad Science Relay Shield Kit for Arduino
3 NEW IN STOCK at Brentwood Store