PowerSpec power supplies provide the ideal balance of price and performance. The PS 650BSM provides 650W of continuous power. Rated 80+ Bronze for greater than 82% efficiency. Semi-Modular cables for flexibility that are fully sleeved. Includes a 135mm fan for quiet operation. Full 5 year warranty included.
- STABILITY: This power supply features 650W of output power, adopts active PFC design with a single +12V output rail providing strong and stable power to computers. It complies with Intel ATX 12V standards. The sufficient and stable current fully supports SLI & CrossFire Systems.
- UL & 80+ BRONZE CERTIFIED: The PowerSpec semi-modular power supply has an 80 Plus Bronze and UL certification. 80+ Bronze boasts an 85% minimum efficiency at 50% load. This power supply is also certified by nationally recognized Underwriters Laboratories for various safety and sustainability tests.
- QUIET & COOL: The high-flow, low-noise 135mm diameter fan efficiently cools. This solves potential thermal and noise problems for your computer power supply. Our high-performance power supply produces less heat, resulting in lower energy consumption and operating cost.
- MAXIMUM SAFETY: Universal AC 115-230V / 10A input with 50-60Hz frequency for wide-ranging use, protect your components and data from unexpected unstable voltage damage. Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: These premium Japanese capacitors ensure a longer lifespan and eliminate explosion & electrolyte leakage issues. Purchase this power supply from a brand you trust. PowerSpec by Micro Center provides a 5-year limited warranty and outstanding customer service support.