PowerSpec PowerSpec 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze ATX Semi-Modular Power Supply Active PFC SLI Crossfire Ready Gaming PC Computer Switching PSU
PowerSpec power supplies provide the ideal balance of price and performance. The PS 650BSM provides 650W of continuous power. Rated 80+ Bronze for greater than 82% efficiency. Semi-Modular cables for flexibility that are fully sleeved. Includes a 135mm fan for quiet operation. Full 5 year warranty included.
- STABILITY: This power supply features 650W of output power, adopts active PFC design with a single +12V output rail providing strong and stable power to computers. It complies with Intel ATX 12V standards. The sufficient and stable current fully supports SLI & CrossFire Systems.
- UL & 80+ BRONZE CERTIFIED: The PowerSpec semi-modular power supply has an 80 Plus Bronze and UL certification. 80+ Bronze boasts an 85% minimum efficiency at 50% load. This power supply is also certified by nationally recognized Underwriters Laboratories for various safety and sustainability tests.
- QUIET & COOL: The high-flow, low-noise 135mm diameter fan efficiently cools. This solves potential thermal and noise problems for your computer power supply. Our high-performance power supply produces less heat, resulting in lower energy consumption and operating cost.
- MAXIMUM SAFETY: Universal AC 115-230V / 10A input with 50-60Hz frequency for wide-ranging use, protect your components and data from unexpected unstable voltage damage. Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: These premium Japanese capacitors ensure a longer lifespan and eliminate explosion & electrolyte leakage issues. Purchase this power supply from a brand you trust. PowerSpec by Micro Center provides a 5-year limited warranty and outstanding customer service support.