Tech Support Priority Care Program
Why Priority Care?
Our Priority Care Program was designed to provide exclusive Technical Support services not available to our regular customers. Whether you have a simple question about first time setup, receive an error message, or have more complicated needs like system lockups, Micro Center Tech Support can offer a superior level of service to get your PC or Mac up and running faster. Priority Care not only covers basic technical support needs, but also includes additional tools and features that you won't find anywhere else.
Our in-house Technical Support team consists of certified technology professionals that are trained to assist you on a variety of PC and Mac related support issues. We have a full range of support services such as Live Chat, Email, Remote Access, Tech Forum, Phone Support, In-store Support and our Tech Center site. No matter what time of day, our online support information is available for you to use. In addition, you will have special access to our Priority Care Members only site for even more helpful online resources.
Benefits of the Priority Care Program* include:
- Priority status when you call Technical Support with an issue.
- Priority status when contacting Technical Support via our Live Chat service.
- Free Diagnostic Tools CD with the purchase of each Priority Care Plan.
- Comprehensive Technical Support at a reduced cost.
- Special access to online resources not available to regular customers.
Review the Priority Care Program Terms and Conditions »