IMPORTANT: How to change or edit the security settings on a Tenda router
Description: This article describes how to change or edit the security settings on a Tenda router.
- On any computer that is already connected to the router, open
a web browser. In the address bar at the top, type the IP address of the router (the
default for Tenda routers is 192.168.0.1) and press the
- This will open the Tenda login screen. Type the username and password associated with the router and press OK. (the default username and password are both
- On the left bar click on WLAN Settings and then click on
- The dropdown list under Security Mode allows the user to either disable security (not recommended) or change the type of security the router uses.
- As shown below, the options will change based on the Security Mode choice made.
- Click the Apply button
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.