Home > Computers > iPads & Tablets > Tablets
Azpen Innovation Azpen Innovation A727 Tablet - Black; Capacitive Multi-Point Touchscreen LCD 7" 800x480 Display; Allwinner A23 1.5GHz Dual-Core CPU; 512MB RAM & 4GB SSD Storage; Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Available for In-Store Pickup Only.
- Capacitive Multi-Point Touchscreen LCD 7" 800x480 Display
- Allwinner A23 1.5GHz Dual-Core CPU
- 512MB RAM & 4GB SSD Storage
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card
Azpen A727 Tablet.
Capacitive Touch Screen
1 x microSD Slot
1 x DC-IN
1 x Micro USB
Questions and Answers
Warranty & Support
- Labor: 1 Year Limited
- Parts: 1 Year Limited
Micro Center 15 Day Return Policy
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton/UPC, and all packaging/accessories/materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
Wireless Phones & Devices
Wireless phones and devices may be returned within 14 days of purchase. When returning a wireless phone or device with a plan, you are responsible for ensuring that your service is cancelled with the carrier. If you don’t cancel your service, you may incur additional charges from your carrier. All carrier charges are your responsibility.
Micro Center Support:
|Free Walk-in Tech Support|
|As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers free in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with issues regarding:|
|Support from Home or Office
If you need help with hardware or software products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps by live chat or email.
|Free assistance is available for the first 30 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
We accept the following credit cards: Micro Center VISA® credit card with WorldPoints® Rewards; VISA; MasterCard; American Express; Novus/Discover.
|Learn more about our exclusive Priority Care Program. You'll have access to our in-house Technical Support team of certified technology professionals trained to assist you on a variety of PC and Mac related support issues.|
- Support Article
- How to set up a Hotspot on an Android Jelly Bean 4.2 Tablet
- How to add a User on an Android Jelly Bean 4.2 Tablet
- How to add a Bookmarks Widget to the Home Screen on an Android Jelly Bean 4.2 Tablet
- How to turn off Auto-rotate Screen on an Android 4.2 Tablet
- How to make websites open Desktop instead of Mobile in Android 4.2
- How to clear Saved Website Passwords on Jelly Bean 4.2
- How to connect an Android Azpen Tablet to WiFi
- VIDEO: How to check Storage Usage on an Android Azpen Tablet
- VIDEO: How to change Wallpaper on an Android Azpen Tablet
- VIDEO: How to check Data Usage on an Android Azpen Tablet
- VIDEO: How to check Battery Usage on an Android Azpen Tablet
- VIDEO: How to set Date and Time on an Android Azpen Tablet
- VIDEO: How to perform a Factory Reset an Android Azpen Tablet
- VIDEO: How to connect your Android Azpen Tablet to WiFi
- VIDEO: How to enable Auto Rotation on an Azpen Tablet