How to schedule a Task in ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to schedule tasks in ESET Version 9.
- Locate the ESET icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons here.
- Select the ESET icon to open the program.
- The ESET home screen will open. Choose Tools on the left side.
- Under the tools menu, select Scheduler.
- A list of scheduled tasks will appear. Select Add task at the bottom to create a new task.
- The task details menu will show. Here tasks can be created, and assigned a name and type of task from the list. Select Next to continue.
- The task timing screen will ask when the task will run, and whether to skip the task on battery power or not.
- An additional task timing will need to be set up for date and time for the task.
- The next window will be for what will happen if the task is skipped.
- Once finished, the new task will now appear in the list of scheduled tasks.