How to clear saved passwords on all websites with Jelly Bean 4.2's Internet Browser
Description: This guide explains how to clear all passwords that have been typed in and saved using the default Internet Browser in Android Jelly Bean 4.2.
- Open the Internet Browser.
- Touch the three vertically stacked squares at the top right corner.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Privacy and security.
- Touch Clear passwords at the bottom on the right pane.
- Confirm the password deletion.
- All the saved passwords have been cleared.