How to uninstall Java from Windows 8
Description: This article will show you how to uninstall any or all versions of Java from Windows 8.
- Go to the lower left corner of the desktop to activate the mini new user interface icon.
- Right click to open the Windows 8 Quick Access Menu
- Click on Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features from the control panel menu.
- Select Java from the list of programs installed on your computer.
- Click on Uninstall then click on Yes to continue..
- Click on the Red X in the upper right corner when completed.
If you have more than one version of Java installed you may need to repeat the process.