How to uninstall Java from Windows 7
Description: This article will show you how to uninstall any or all versions of Java from Windows 7.
- Click on the Start button at the lower left hand corner of the desktop.
- Click on Control Panel on the right section of the menu.
- Select Programs and Features from the control panel menu.
- Select Java from the list of programs installed on your computer. Click on Uninstall.
- Click on Yes to continue.
- Click on the Red X in the upper right corner when completed.