How to disable the Logon Password and sign into Windows 8 automatically
Description: How to set Windows 8 to auto logon.
- Press the Windows Key and the letter R on the keyboard to bring up the run box on the screen.
- In the run box, type netplwiz and click OK.
- Uncheck the box for users must enter a user name and password to use this computer and then click OK.
- Enter your user name and your password and then click OK.
- Restart the computer to see the changes. Windows will now automatically log in without the need to enter a password.