IMPORTANT: Nexus 7 Initial Setup
Description: How to set up the Nexus 7 tablet for the first time.
- Select your language and tap the arrow.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- If you have a Google account, tap yes and enter your information. If not, tap no to create one.
- Tap on Get an account.
- Enter in your name.
- Create a username for your Google account.
- Create a password for your account.
- In case you need to reset your password or forget your information you need to fill out this page in order to recover the information.
- If you want to join Google+ click on Join Google+.
- Tap the right arrow to finish creating your account.
- Type in the text in the picture to authenticate your account.
- If you want to have a backup of your tablet on the cloud tap the box for "Keep this tablet backed up with my Google Account".
- If you want the tablet to be able to find your location, make sure the box is checked for Use Wi-Fi connection.
- If you want the apps on your tablet to access your location check the "Let Google apps access your location" box by tapping it.
- Confirm that your date and time are correct.
- Congratulations you've just set up your nexus tablet!