How to set up a New Cellular Data Account on an iPad with 3G and Wi-Fi
Description: If you have recently purchased an iPad with 3G capability and want to add a new cellular account, this article will provide you with the instructions on how to activate the cellular data plan. Follow these steps to set up your new Cellular Data account.
- Tap Settings > Cellular Data > View Account.
- The Cellular Data Account management window loads. Enter information or select an option in the following sections and tap Next when you are finished.
- The Terms of Service agreement loads. Take a minute to read this agreement. Tap Agree to continue.
- The Payment Summary loads. This shows you a summary of the account and plan you have selected.
- Tap Submit to complete the creation of your Cellular Data account. The Congratulations screen loads. This lets you know that your account has been created, and that AT&T is activating your cellular provider. Tap OK to finish and return to the Settings screen on your iPad Wi-Fi + 3G.