HOW TO: Set up remote viewing of Winbook Security System cameras on a Blackberry smart phone
- Open the Blackberry App Store, it may also be called Blackberry App World depending on your phone.
- Search for an app called vMEye, it looks like this:
- Download, run and install the vMEye app.
- After it is done downloading, open up vMEye.
- Once opened, along the bottom there will be a few Icons, you want the one that looks like this:
- Under Server Info you'll need to fill out the following information:
- Enter the following information:
- Title: You can put anything you want here
- Address: Internet IP address of router at home
- Port: 34599 (by default)
- User ID: admin (by default)
- Password: Leave this one blank (by default)
- Network Type: 3G or 4G depending on what type of service you have
- Touch the Login button
- Once you press Login you should be in a window that says Device List at the top. Press the name you entered under Title in Step 7.
- Press Channel 1. If this option is not there then you don't have to worry about it.
- You should now be able to view the camera feed from the main screen of the vMEye app.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.