Skip to Main Content Area
Site Selections - Account, Store, Cart
General Information - Store Pickup, Customer Support, Catalog, Service
Product Search Form
Product Category Navigation
Product Brand Navigation
HOW TO: Set up remote viewing of a Winbook Security System on Blackberry
- Open the Blackberry App Store, it may also be called Blackberry App World depending on your phone.
- Search for an app called vMEye, it looks like this:
- Download, run and install the vMEye app.
- After it is done downloading, open up vMEye.
- Once opened, along the bottom there will be a few Icons, you want the one that looks like this:
- Under Server Info you'll need to fill out the following information:
- Enter the following information:
Touch the Login button.
Once you press Login you should be in a window that says Device List at the top. Press the name you entered under Title in Step 7.
Press Channel 1. If this option is not there then you don't have to worry about it.
You should now be able to view the camera feed from the main screen of the vMEye app.
- Title: You can put anything you want here.
- Address: Internet IP address of router at home.
- Port: 34599 (by default).
- User ID: admin (by default).
- Password: Leave this one blank (by default).
- Network Type: 3G or 4G depending on what type of service you have.