Home > Computers > iPads & Tablets > Tablets
WinBook WinBook TW802 Tablet - Black; HD IPS LCD 8" 1280x800 Display; Intel BayTrail-T Z3735F 1.33GHz Quad-Core CPU; 2GB RAM & 32GB Flash Storage; Windows 8.1
Available for In-Store Pickup Only.
- HD IPS LCD 8" 1280x800 Display
- Intel BayTrail-T Z3735F 1.33GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 2GB RAM & 32GB Flash Storage
- Windows 8.1
The WinBook TW802 8" tablet comes with Windows 8.1 OS and 32GB of storage, which can be expanded with a microSD card. Also includes a free 1 year MicroSoft Office 365 subscription.
1 x microSD Slot
1 x Micro USB
1 x Micro HDMI
1 x 3.5mm Audio Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
Questions and Answers
Warranty & Support
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Support Website: www.microcenter.com/support
- Support Phone #: 614-850-3670
Micro Center 15 Day Return Policy
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton/UPC, and all packaging/accessories/materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
Wireless Phones & Devices
Wireless phones and devices may be returned within 14 days of purchase. When returning a wireless phone or device with a plan, you are responsible for ensuring that your service is cancelled with the carrier. If you don’t cancel your service, you may incur additional charges from your carrier. All carrier charges are your responsibility.
Micro Center Support:
|Free Walk-in Tech Support|
|As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers free in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with issues regarding:|
|Support from Home or Office
If you need help with products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps using the information below, or visit our tech support website for additional options and helpful information.
|Free assistance is available for the first 90 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
We accept the following credit cards: Micro Center VISA® credit card with WorldPoints® Rewards; VISA; MasterCard; American Express; Novus/Discover.
|Learn more about our exclusive Priority Care Program. You'll have access to our in-house Technical Support team of certified technology professionals trained to assist you on a variety of computer related support issues.|
- Support Article
- How to boot a WinBook Tablet when the Battery has fully discharged
- WinBook TW802 Tablet Quick Start Guide
- How to roll back the Accelerometer Driver on a WinBook Tablet
- How to manually increase Available Storage Space on a WinBook Tablet
- VIDEO: How to magnify eBook Print on WinBook Tablets
- VIDEO: How to check Free Disk Space on a WinBook Tablet
- VIDEO: How to add storage using a Micro SD Card on a WinBook Tablet
- How to refresh a WinBook Tablet Running Windows 8.1
- VIDEO: How to run the WinBook Optimizer to free up Space in Windows 8.1
- VIDEO: How to turn off On Screen Keyboard Sounds on a WinBook Tablet
- VIDEO: How to reset or refresh a WinBook Tablet
- VIDEO: How to manually make a WinBook Tablet Forget a Network
- VIDEO: How to change an Assigned Drive Letter on a WinBook Tablet