How to import or export Settings for ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to import or export settings in ESET Version 9.
- Open ESET by selecting the ESET icon from the Windows system tray. You may need expand the arrow to show hidden icons first.
- Choose Setup from the ESET Home Screen.
- At the bottom of the ESET Setup screen choose Import / Export settings.
- To export select Export settings and then browse using the three dots to begin exporting.
Type a file name for the settings you want to export, pick a save location, and then choose Save to save the export.
- To import select Import settings and then browse using the three dots to begin importing.
Locate the settings .xml file on the computer and select it and then choose OK to begin the import.