How to change User Interface Element Settings in ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to change the user interface elements in ESET Version 9. This includes showing the splash screen at startup, application statuses, and integrating into context menu.
- Open ESET by selecting the ESET icon from the Windows system tray. You may need to expand the arrow to show hidden icons first.
- Choose Setup from the menu, and then choose Advanced setup.
- Select User Interface from the menu.
- There are several items in the User Interface Elements section that can be changed.
- Reset to default – Resets the settings to default.
- Show splash-screen at startup – Controls if the ESET logo appears at startup.
- Use sound signal - Controls if ESET alerts have a sound.
- Integrate into the context menu - Inserts ESET options in the context menu that appears when right clicking a file.
- Application statuses – Click edit to edit what types of ESET alerts will appear.
- Select OK to save changes.