How to change On Demand Scan Settings in ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to change the on-demand computer scan settings, including profiles and scan targets, in ESET Version 9.
- Open ESET by selecting the ESET icon from the Windows system tray. You may need to expand the arrow to show hidden icons first.
- Choose Setup from the menu, and then choose Advanced setup.
- Select On-demand computer scan from the menu under Antivirus.
- In the Selected Profile dropdown menu you can select one of the scan profiles already created to make setting changes to the options below.
- Select the Edit link next to List of profiles to remove or add scan profiles.
- Click the Edit link next to Scan targets to specify which drives and folders to scan for the selected profile.