How to set up Web Exclusions in ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to add various websites to the list of excluded addresses, so they will no longer be checked by ESET version 9.
- Locate the ESET icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons here.
- Select the ESET icon to open the program.
- Choose Setup on the left side of the ESET window.
- Choose Advanced setup in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Choose WEB AND EMAIL on the left side.
- Choose Web access protection on the left side.
- Locate URL ADDRESS MANAGEMENT, and Choose Edit next to Address list.
- Locate List of addresses excluded from checking, and then choose Edit in the bottom left corner.
- Choose Add in the bottom left corner.
- Enter the address of a website you would like to exclude - you may use an asterisk (*) at any point in the address to indicate a partial match. Then select OK.
- Continue adding more addresses, or choose OK to finish.
- Continue selecting OK to close the Address List window.
- Choose OK to close the Advanced Setup window.
- Choose Yes on the User Account Control box.