How to report a Phishing Site with ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to report a phishing site to ESET for observation in ESET Version 9.
- Locate the ESET icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons here.
- Select the ESET icon to open the program.
- ESET’s home screen will open. Press the F5 key on the keyboard to enter advanced setup.
- Select Web and Email from the left, then select Anti-Phishing protection.
- Under Basic, select Report next to Report a phishing site.
- A web page will open to a form to fill out to report the site to ESET directly.