How to configure Botnet Protection in ESET Smart Security Version 9
Description: This article will show how to enable or disable botnet protection in ESET Smart Security Version 9.
- Locate the ESET icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons here.
- Select the ESET icon to open the program.
- The ESET home screen will open. Choose Setup.
- Select Network protection from the options on the right.
- Toggle the slider for Botnet protection to enable or disable it.
- If disabling, you can choose 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, until reboot, or permanently. If necessary, select Apply to save any changes.