How to change Firewall Filtering ESET Smart Security Version 9
Description: This article will show how to change which filtering mode the firewall on ESET Smart Security Version 9 will use.
- Locate the ESET icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons here.
- Select the ESET icon to open the program.
- ESET’s home screen will open. Press the F5 key on the keyboard to enter advanced setup.
- Select Personal Firewall from the left.
- Under Basic, select a type of filtering mode from the drop down menu. Each mode will give more information here about it when selected.
- Select OK to save any changes.