How to set up a Phantom Account ESET Smart Security Version 9 Anti-Theft
Description: This article will show how to set up a phantom Windows account using ESET Anti-Theft from ESET Smart Security. This phantom account will be the only account someone will be able to log into once the device is marked as missing.
- Navigate to the ESET Anti-Theft website at anti-theft.eset.com.
- Select Sign in from the ESET Anti-Theft home page.
- Enter the email address and password to log in to the ESET Anti-Theft account.
- Select the device from the list of Devices protected by ESET Anti-Theft, and choose View details under the specific device.
- On the left side, now select Settings.
- Select Create next to where it says Phantom account state.
- A new window will open. Enter a name for the account, then select Create Phantom Account.
- It will return to the Settings page, and will now show Phantom account state: created.