How to mark a Device Not Missing ESET Smart Security Version 9 Anti-Theft
Description: This article will show how to return a missing device to its normal state with ESET Anti-Theft.
- Navigate to the ESET Anti-Theft website at anti-theft.eset.com.
- Select Sign in from the ESET Anti-Theft home page.
- Enter the email address and password to log in to the ESET Anti-Theft account.
- Select the missing device from the list of Devices protected by ESET Anti-Theft, and choose View details under the specific device.
- On the Status menu, select I recovered my device under where it will say Recovered?.
- A confirmation window will appear stating You are about to confirm that this device is not missing. Choose I recovered my device to confirm.
- The computer’s status will be updated to show Not missing. Restart the computer that anti-theft was enabled on and the computer should return to normal.