How to mark a Device Missing in ESET Smart Security Version 9 Anti-Theft
Description: This article will show how to mark a device as missing that has been set up with ESET Anti-Theft from another computer.
- Navigate to the ESET Anti-Theft website at anti-theft.eset.com.
- Select Sign in from the ESET Anti-Theft home page.
- Enter the email address and password to log in to the ESET Anti-Theft account.
- Select the missing device from the list of Devices protected by ESET Anti-Theft, and choose View details under the specific device.
- On the Status menu, select My device is missing under where it will say In the case of theft click this button.
- A confirmation window will appear stating You are about to mark this device as missing. Choose Mark as missing to confirm.