How to delete a Phantom Account ESET Smart Security Version 9 Anti-Theft
Description: This article will show how to delete a phantom Windows account after setting up and using one on ESET Anti-Theft from ESET Smart Security. Doing this will delete any data on the phantom account as well.
- Navigate to the ESET Anti-Theft website at anti-theft.eset.com.
- Select Sign in from the ESET Anti-Theft home page.
- Enter the email address and password to log in to the ESET Anti-Theft account.
- Select the device from the list of Devices protected by ESET Anti-Theft, and choose View details under the specific device.
- On the left side, now select Settings.
- Select Delete next to where it says Phantom account state: created.
- A new window will appear showing Delete Phantom Windows Account, then choose Delete to remove this account.