How to manually add a File to Quarantine in ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to manually add a file to quarantine in ESET Version 9.
- Look for the ESET software icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons.
- Choose the ESET icon to open the program.
- The ESET home screen will open. Choose Tools on the left side.
- Select Quarantine from the menu on the right.
- Select Move to quarantine at the bottom.
- Select the file on the computer to be moved to quarantine from the Open window that appears. Select Open once located and it will be added.