How to enable Anti-Theft Features in ESET Smart Security Version 9
Description: This article will show how to setup and enable Anti-Theft in ESET Smart Security Version 9.
- Look for the ESET software icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons.
- Choose the ESET icon to open the program.
- The ESET home screen will open. Choose Tools on the left side.
- Select Anti-Theft to begin setup.
- The default browser on the computer will open to ESET’s website. Either sign in to your pre-existing ESET account here, or create a new account.
- Fill in the form and choose Create new my.eset.com account to continue.
- Return to the ESET program and choose Enable Anti-Theft.
- Sign in with the email address and password created earlier here.
- The next screen will want a device name for the computer to be protected.
- A confirmation screen will appear showing the device association is now complete.
- To view devices and make changes, navigate to anti-theft.eset.com.