How to run a Virus Scan in Safe Mode with ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to run a virus scan in safe mode with ESET Version 9.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Choose the Windows Icon in the bottom left corner of the screen and select All Apps.
- Locate the ESET folder under All Apps and Right Click on ESET, then click Open file location.
- Right Click on ESET, and click Open file location again.
- Double Click the ECLS application file and let it scan the system. NOTE: ECLS is the ESET Command Line Scanner Program.
- A Black Box will appear on the screen displaying various text while the scan is running - this is the Windows Command Line Screen and is normal.
- After the scan completes Restart the computer.