How to manage Networks in ESET Smart Security Version 9
Description: This article will show how to manage known networks on the personal firewall in ESET Smart Security Version 9.
- Look for the ESET software icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons.
- Choose the ESET icon to open the program.
- The ESET home screen will open. Choose Setup on the left, and then Advanced Setup to the lower right.
- Select Personal Firewall from the left.
- Choose Known Networks to expand its options. Select Edit next to Known networks.
- A known networks window will appear. Here networks can be added, removed or edited.
- Select OK to save any changes.