How to enable Document Protection in ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to enable document protection in ESET Version 9, which enhances the protection of office documents.
- Look for the ESET software icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons.
- Choose the ESET icon to open the program.
- The ESET home screen will open. Choose Setup on the left, and then Advanced Setup to the lower right.
- On the left, select Antivirus. Next, select Document protection.
- Choose Basic to expand if needed. Select Integrate into system to turn document protection on.
- The Threatsense Parameters options will now be active.
- Choose OK to save any changes.