How to activate ESET Version 9 with a Username and Password
Description: This article will show how to activate ESET Version 9 when you have a username and password.
- Choose the ESET icon at the lower right corner of the screen. The arrow to show hidden icons may need to be opened first to show the icon.
- Select Help and Support located on the left side of the window.
- Select Change License at the bottom right hand corner.
- Choose I have a Username and Password, what do I do?.
- Enter the UserName and Password in the corresponding boxes and choose Convert.
- The License Key will be displayed.
- Copy the License Key to your clipboard and go back to the Product Activation Screen.
- Paste or Enter the License Key in the box below I have a license already. Once entered, select Activate.
- The License Key will be verified and an Activation was Successful message is displayed. Select the Done button.
- ESET is now successfully activated.
Note: A license key may have been referred to as an activation key or a serial number in previous versions of ESET.