How to check Protection Statistics in ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to check the threat and spam statistics in ESET Version 9.
- Open the ESET software from the lower right corner of the desktop screen. If you don't see it at first, it may need to be found by expanding the hidden icons.
- Click once on the ESET icon to open the program.
- The ESET home screen will open. Choose Tools on the left.
- Choose Protection statistics from the options listed to the right.
- Here you will find the amount of objects ESET has scanned, along with the number of infected and cleaned objects during that period.
- At the top, categories can be viewed including: File system protection, Email client protection and Web access and Anti-phishing protection.