How to check for Application Updates in ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to check for application updates for the ESET Version 9 software.
- The option to check for application updates for ESET Version 9 is found in the program directly. To open ESET, it is typically found on the taskbar in hidden icons. To show these icons, click on the arrow / triangle at the bottom right of the screen.
- Once the window expands, choose the ESET icon to open the program.
- Once the program is open, it will load to the home screen. Choose Update on the left side.
- At the bottom of the screen, it will say Product update and then list the installed version. Choose Check for updates.
- When it is checking, it will show Checking if a newer program version is available under the currently installed version.
- If a newer version is found, choose Install to start the process. If there is no update found, it will state that the program is up to date.