How to change Parental Controls in ESET Smart Security Version 8
Description: This how-to article will show you how to set or change the parental controls within ESET Smart Security Version 8.
- Locate the ESET Smart Security icon near the time on your computer's task bar. Double click on the icon to open ESET Smart Security.
- Click Setup on the left panel and then click Parental Control on the right panel.
- Click on the down arrow near Disabled and choose Enable.
- Click on Setup for the account to be modified - for this example we will select the HOTS account - click on Not defined.
- Select the age of the person using this account and then click on OK.
- The altered settings will become effective the next time the guest logs in to Windows.
- Now the account for HOTS shows the age for the account - click on Setup for the account.
- Click on any of the categories that you wish to disable. This will turn the green check marks to red X marks. Click on OK to save and close the window.