How to use the SysInspector Tool in ESET Version 8
Description: This guide will show you how to use the SysInspector Tool in ESET Version 8. This guide applies to both ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 8 and ESET Smart Security Version 8. The ESET SysInspector tool is a state-of-the-art diagnostic tool for Windows based systems that examines your system and captures a snapshot of details that can be used to assess risk levels of the system.
- Locate the ESET icon in your system tray.
- Right click on the ESET icon and select Open ESET.
- This will bring you to the ESET home screen.
- Choose the Tools tab on the left side, and then select the ESET SysInspector on the right side.
- From within the ESET SysInspector window, click on the Create button.
- In this example, we will create a system point regarding the hard drive of the computer - Enter the name (Hard Drive) and then click on Add to create the snapshot.
- Once the snapshot process has completed, you will have a log file that you can submit to ESET or to your Tech Support Professional for further analysis or assistance.