How to disable Web Access Protection in ESET Version 8
Description: This guide applies to both ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 8 and ESET Smart Security Version 8. There may be a time when you want to temporarily disable web protection for a specific reason - this guide will show you how to do that.
- Locate the ESET icon in your system tray.
- Right click on the ESET icon and select Open ESET.
- This will bring you to the ESET home screen - choose Setup and then choose Web and email.
- Click on the down arrow next to Enabled for additional options.
- This will give you several options - for example you can choose how long you want to temporarily disable the program.