How to disable Display Notifications in ESET Version 8
Description: This guide applies to both ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 8 and ESET Smart Security Version 8. By default, desktop notifications are displayed in the lower right-hand corner of your screen and contain information that does not require user intervention. There might be a reason that you want to disable these display notifications. This guide will show you how to do that.
- Locate the ESET icon in your system tray.
- Right click on the ESET icon and select Advanced Setup.
- Click the plus sign next to User interface.
- Under User interface, choose Alerts and notifications.
- Remove the check mark from Display notifications on desktop.
- Click OK at the bottom right to close this window.