How to disable Alert Messages in ESET Version 8
Description: This guide applies to both ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 8 and ESET Smart Security Version 8. Alert messages are displayed by ESET if a threat is detected or if user intervention is required. There might be a reason that you want to disable these alert messages. This guide will show you how to do that.
- Locate the ESET icon in your system tray.
- Right click on the ESET icon and select Advanced Setup.
- Click the plus sign next to User interface.
- Under User interface, choose Alerts and notifications.
- Remove the check mark from Display alerts.
- Click OK at the bottom right to close this window.