How to check Running Processes in ESET Version 8
Description: This guide will show you how to check Running Processes in ESET Version 8. This guide applies to both ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 8 and ESET Smart Security Version 8.
- Locate the ESET icon in your system tray.
- Right click on the ESET icon and select Open ESET.
- This will bring you to the ESET NOD32 home screen.
- Click the Tools tab on the left side, and then choose Running processes on the right side.
- This will show all running processes on the computer and their assessed risk level.