How to perform a Factory Reset in iOS 7
Description: If your iPad is not working correctly or you want to give your iPad to someone, you can perform a factory reset to erase all of your data off of your iPad.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down on the General screen by moving your finger from the bottom to the top.
- Once at the bottom, tap on Reset.
- From there tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- If you have a passcode / password you would need to enter it to confirm you want to reset your iPad.
- Tap on Erase.
- Tap Erase again to start the factory reset.