How to create a Macro in Excel 2013
Description: Here is a quick guide on how to create a Macro in Excel 2013.
- With Excel open, click on the Developer Tab and select
- If you do not have the Developer Tab available
please follow this guide to enable it:
- Fill in the chosen name of the Macro and select Create.
- Once in the Macro page you can go ahead and write the VBA code for your macro.
- To go back to your Excel Spreadsheet, select File and
Close and Return to Microsoft Excel.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.